As an Audio Engineer, you’ll get to use your skills to steward the sound of Elevation Church as we reach people far from God.
- You’ll assist or oversee recording sessions in studio and location environments.
- You’ll undertake audio engineering responsibilities including (but not limited to) advanced audio editing, vocal tuning, mixing.
- You’ll work with your team on recording studio maintenance, gear upkeep, storage solutions, etc.
- You’ll assist social media and creative teams with location audio capture and post-mixing
- You’ll help support the weekend worship experience in a technical capacity.
- You’ll help support the song-writing process by setting up, operating, and tearing down portable recording equipment in environments outside the studio.
- Relevant experience and proficiency in recording studio environments
- Proficiency mixing, editing, and tracking in ProTools
- Highly adaptable and able to work under pressure
- Ability to produce in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines
- Proficiency in tuning vocals
- Ability to lead recording sessions with multiple people
- Experience in leading a team
- Audio Engineering / Production degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in alternate DAWs (Logic, Ableton, LUNA)
- Eager to receive feedback; highly teachable
- Familiarity with Elevation Worship