As a Front End Developer, you’ll get to advance the gospel by contributing high-quality digital design and user functionality to our digital platform.
- You’ll oversee the maintenance and extension of the Elevation Digital platform, including websites, apps, live video content,
- You’ll contribute high-quality code to digital development projects.
- You’ll integrate with back end, design, and analytics teams to work through E2E solutions.
- You’ll oversee the church weekend digital streams for each platform: Facebook, YouTube, and church online website by connecting the video/audio feeds, ensuring the chat features are functional during the worship experience.
- Knowledgeable in Git, NPM/Yarn, and application testing/debugging.
- Experience and/or technical knowledge of app development, APIs, and content delivery
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in programming or technology-related field
- Experience with frameworks like Next.JS and TailwindCSS, as well as GraphQL and NoSQL databases