As the Campus Ministry Data Director, you’ll work with teams to organize data, creation of reports and ensure background checks are being done with accuracy, completeness, and timeliness so that it can be used for and decision making.
- You’ll work with our Central Data Team to integrate reports into our database of record
- You’ll work with our campus staff to create metric-based and measurable initiatives
- You’ll work with our campus volunteer onboarding teams on data collection and meaningful workflows
- You’ll work with central directors to ensure quality system control and data accuracy
- You’ll perform administrative tasks, including weekly reporting and communications
- You’ll own a series of monthly and weekly reports that support the campus ministries
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, with a focus in information science/systems or other relevant field.
- 2+ years experience in managing and maintaining a data management system and reporting software.
- Highly skilled in Excel and/or Numbers
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate data points with the highest level of customer services and accuracy.
- Love working on a team as much as you love working with information
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with the campus ministries of Elevation Church