As a Digital Analyst who loves numbers, you’ll measure, analyze and work with our team to make recommendations for future marketing objectives.
- You’ll assist with defining and implementing measurable strategies to meet our digital presence objectives, specifically for digital ads, YouTube and Podcasts.
- You’ll develop KPI dashboards, outlining cross-channel insights and forecasting trends.
- You’ll use methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies.
- You’ll analyze online user behavior while sharing your findings with the team to develop the best strategies for promoting the most important message.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience with data analytics and logistics or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Detail-oriented, and organized with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with reporting on PPC and Facebook ad campaigns
- Experience with social media platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Experience with Podcast platforms
- Experience in new and social media outlets
- Love working on a team just as much as you love being in the data.
- Ability to communicate results