As the eGroups Curriculum Director, you’ll get to advance the gospel by managing the curriculum resourcing and communication process for eGroups at all campuses.
- You’ll oversee the eGroups curriculum assets and inventory.
- You’ll communicate with all campuses about weekend curriculum needs, distribution, and management.
- You’ll be responsible to create all associated documents pertaining to eGroups resource distribution.
- You’ll be the manager and monitor of the eGroups curriculum and resources budget.
- You’ll complete all corresponding reporting.
- You’ll work to develop and make improvements where necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Data, Business, or relevant field and/or equivalent life experience
- Strong communicator with excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- High level of organizational and critical thinking with the ability to work on multiple projects/tasks at once.
- High problem-solving skills (identifying roadblocks and developing/executing solutions)
- Ability to manage a budget
- Familiarity with the small groups ministry (eGroups) of Elevation Church and it’s curriculum areas