The Creative Apprenticeship Program is designed to give you creative ministry experience and an opportunity to take your portfolio to the next level.
We are accepting applications in the area of videography, graphic design, motion graphics, writing, audio engineering, project management, and social media content management.
What To Expect:
- Over a five-month period, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects to develop your technical skills while making an eternal impact (Semesters run from Jan-May and Aug-Dec).
- You will be paired with a staff mentor for your specific area of expertise for feedback and development.
- You’ll collaborate and work closely with other teams to brainstorm & ideate concepts.
- This is a paid, in-person apprenticeship.
- Willingness to learn, grow in skill set, and remain flexible.
- Identify and explore new opportunities for content creation.
- Some industry experience and/or schooling in the apprenticeship you are applying for.
- Highly adaptable and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
Nice To Haves:
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and tools.
- Familiarity with Elevation Church