As an Audio Engineer, you’ll get to use your skills to steward the audio content for the Worship Experience Creative Team, effectively communicating as we reach people far from God.
- You’ll capture location audio and dialogue for video shoots utilizing a boom microphone and lavalier microphones.
- You’ll create custom sound design to support videos.
- You’ll record voice-overs for video.
- You’ll mix location audio, dialogue, voice-overs, music, and sound design for presentation in our campuses and online.
- You’ll oversee the technology necessary to produce pristine sound to support the stories we are telling.
- You’ll work with subjects and crew, developing a rapport to maintain a productive and exciting work environment.
- You’ll work with other audio-engineers as needed to support the needs of the church.
- College degree or 2+ years relevant experience and proficiency in field recording, mixing audio, and sound design specifically related to video production.
- Proficiency in ProTools mixing, editing, and music editing.
- Highly adaptable and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to produce in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Eager to receive feedback; highly teachable
- Experience in video editing
- Experience composing custom scores for videos.