As a Guest Experience Director, you’ll get to advance the gospel by overseeing the area that stewards our online community. This includes connecting with online salvations, first-time viewers, volunteer connections, and helping volunteers catch the culture even if they are hundreds of miles away.
- You’ll assist in the overall leadership of the campus, ensuring all worship experiences online and online campus events are executed with excellence.
- You’ll oversee volunteer teams including, but not limited to, the Welcome Team, Chat Host Team, Volunteer Orientation Team, and International Teams.
- You’ll develop leaders and connect our guests to volunteer teams to promote involvement at a meaningful level.
- You’ll implement an infrastructure of all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the areas you oversee.
- 2+ years of leadership experience or equivalent life experience
- High-level networking/relational strengths
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Proficient in Google Drive Suite
- Management experience
- Experience working or high-level volunteering for a church/non-profit
- Experience with the online ministry of Elevation Church