As a Copywriter, you'll write and edit clear, compelling copy that drives growth and engagement across the various ministries of Elevation Church.
- You’ll write, edit, and optimize copy for emails, web properties, social media, and various print materials.
- You’ll conceptualize new marketing language for use on highly-targeted landing pages, email campaigns, and paid social ads to drive growth, engagement, and retention.
- You’ll write long-form content such as devotionals and letters to connect people to a deeper level of faith.
- You’ll write article and blog-style content that matches the tone and voice of that specific branch of the ministry.
- You’ll pitch and brainstorm new written content ideas for our online ministry and for our physical locations.
- You’ll write headlines, subheads, and calls to action (CTAs) for a range of media published by the various ministries of Elevation Church
- You’ll analyze and report on the performance of your marketing copy as it’s used in emails, landing pages, and ad campaigns.
- Ability to write in a clear, conversational tone that aligns with the Elevation Church voice
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, manage time properly, establish priorities, and communicate expectations to stakeholders
- Strong copywriting portfolio, including samples of past work
- Sense of humor and understanding of pop culture
- Highly motivated and a flexible team player
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations
- Experience in marketing and advertising