As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you'll be based on our Insights and Analytics Team and collaborate regularly with our Digital Marketing and Social Teams. You'll be responsible for research, reporting, and analyzing on KPI's across all paid ad and marketing efforts.
- You'll assist with defining measurable strategies to meet specific top-of-funnel campaign objectives.
- You’ll set up and optimize paid ad campaigns for Facebook/Instagram, Google Smart, Google PPC, YouTube, and more.
- You’ll analyze and report on email campaigns delivered through our ESP and work hand-in-hand with our Email Marketing Manager.
- You’ll perform page content audits to assist our developers and ad specialists with SEO and SEM optimizations.
- You'll live in Google Analytics, Grow, Data Studio and Excel organizing and reporting on campaign data.
- You’ll provide upper management with strategic insights and analysis of trends.
- You’ll design and implement reporting dashboards / excel spreadsheets to create monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports.
- You'll work closely with the rest of the Communications and Social Teams to identify and explore opportunities for greater impact.
- You’ll regularly design, package, and deliver reports through comprehensive slide deck presentations.
- 2+ years experience and certified in Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ads.
- Hands-on experience implementing digital and paid social campaigns
- Naturally curious with a passion for sorting through large data sets and helping others see what you see
- Strong communication skills with a deep awareness of what makes and breaks trust with others
- Expert ability to break down complex ideas to a variety of audiences.
- A “whatever-it-takes” attitude balanced with extreme empathy for others
- Highly organized, detail and solution-oriented
- Well versed in Excel, Data Studio, and Google Analytics
- Ability to interpret data, package easily-digestible reports, and present findings both to other team members and leadership.
- Ability to analyze data and connect the dots, making the necessary strategic adjustments for future campaigns
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
- Significant experience with PPC, SEM, SEO and up-to-date on the latest trends and changes
- A love for the local church and an excitement for helping others take their next step with our church
- Degrees and/or certifications in marketing, advertising, media studies, communication or public relations.
- Experience with email marketing, Pardot, and Salesforce CRM.
- Knowledge of Elevation Church.