As an Apparel Marketing Manager with the Content Creative team, you’ll get to advance the gospel by promoting our apparel lines, developing and overseeing marketing strategies, and maintaining our online store presence.
- You will work with the Content Creative team to develop strategies and marketing campaigns for Resources (apparel, books, albums, etc.).
- You’ll develop and recommend an annual marketing plan for Resources at campuses in collaboration with the Resources Director. This plan will be developed in the context of the church’s strategic and operating plans and should support the objectives of those plans.
- You’ll be responsible for all apparel line photoshoots and subsequent marketing collateral.
- You’ll present data-supported weekly updates on the performance of marketing strategies and activities.
- You’ll manage the back-end of our Shopify store (adding and updating products to the store, creating product descriptions, overseeing the overall look and flow of the store, etc.).
- You’ll direct market research in order to keep on top of changing demographics and evaluate marketing strategies to monitor emerging opportunities.
- You’ll help with the overall administrative responsibilities of the Resources team.
- 1+ years of experience or Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business, or relevant field
- Strong communicator with excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, having excellent judgment while working in a changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Familiarity with Elevation Church
- Experience with Excel/Google sheets
- Marketing or design experience