As Campus Support Coordinator, you’ll help advance the gospel by managing the administrative efforts and initiatives of the campus.
- You’ll schedule, execute, and manage all campus meetings), weekly one-on-ones, leader meetings, and coordinator meetings.
- You’ll handle general campus emails and volunteer correspondence.
- You’ll oversee general weekend logistics related to the campus venue and act as the vendor liaison other partners.
- You’ll assist with general operations including budgeting, ordering, managing campus-wide documents, events, etc.
- Oversee and manage the campus calendar.
- Oversee and implement the guest engagement follow-up processes for the campus.
- Lead and grow the during the week volunteer teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years experience in Public Relations, Event Management, Project Management or related field/life experience
- Highly organized/administrative
- Strong ability to build relationships and provide a high level of customer service
- Leadership strengths in the executing domain
- High level of communication skills; written and verbal
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high feedback culture
- Experience working for a start-up or in an entrepreneurial environment