As a Back-End Web Developer, you’ll get to advance the gospel by contributing high-quality code to our digital platform.
- You'll oversee the maintenance and extension of the Elevation Digital platform, including websites, blogs, and live video content that help us advance the gospel in a creative and meaningful way.
- You’ll contribute high quality code to digital development projects.
- You’ll integrate will front-end teams to work through E2E solutions, implementing the most meaningful designs and functionality, connecting people to the local church.
- You’ll work with our digital platforms, monitoring feeds and interacting with a team that brings the gospel around the world.
- You’ll design websites that allows our online attendees to get connected to prayer, community, church volunteering and care.
- You’ll oversee the church weekend digital streams for each platform: Facebook, YouTube, and church online website by connecting the video/audio feeds, ensuring the chat features are functional during the worship experience.
- You’ll monitor the all six weekend worship experience streams, ensuring our online guests are cared for (managing prayer requests and conversations).
- 2+ years experience in developing for WordPress or other CMS platforms.
- Experience in using frameworks such as CodeIgniter and jQuery.
- Experience and/or technical knowledge of app development, APIs and content delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in programming or technology-related field